Thursday, November 29, 2007

Musically Distracted

Yeah. I haven't made very good posting lately. Besides picking up in activity intensity before the holidays, and being recovering sickies (the entire household), I've fallen in love with my "jukebox". I come to the blogspot with every intention of creating a new post, only to become distracted by a great song. I think, okay, I'll listen to this one, then get on with the post. That works until the next song comes on...which, again, I think is super great. (I should like them all, I picked them out, for pete's sake!)

Anyway. That's part of my excuse.

I'm not sure if the tunes annoy the rest of y'all (who's stopped by only to be greeted with Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls"?) or if you get a kick out of them. But whatever you think, I like them all...and I'll try to resist the power of the tunes and share a bit more life.

Thanks for listening....

p.s. what's your favorite?

2 comments:

kristib said...

Love your jukebox. I turned it on the other day, and just kept listening...

Anonymous said...

i love hits from the 80's...especially the one hit wonders.