So. This has to be my least favorite holiday of the year. I never seem to be able to get everything together. (Perhaps this stems from my inherant dislike? Hmm...) There is always some sort of trauma involved, usually my emotions.
The kids chose their costumes this year. (yet another post) and we were supposed to be ready to go to the Trunk-or-Treat at 6:30. We arrived at 6:45. I imagine it started around six, and we were rather fashionably late, with no space for our "trunk". We hearded the kids around, and had their picture taken inside, and played a few games. Then we went to one of Scott's co-workers homes, and up and down the street. Rather late when we got home, at 8:00, but bedtime was quick.
Oh, and did I mention that I had stockpiled candy to give out at the huge trunk or treat? yeah, I'm still sitting on the stockpile. We didn't give out anything, and we got more!! I don't need Christmas to come to expand my waistline and bottom line.... my downfall is that I got chocolate, all my favorite flavors. I've been eating snickers for breakfast this entire week. I save the butterfingers for lunch, and snack on the nerds and swedish fish.
1 comment:
Can you come and carve my pumpkins next year? I promise I will eat some of your chocolate if you do . . . (they look fabulous)
Post a Comment