Okay, here's the next movie:
"I just don't remember it being this orange..."
$45 for a Christmas tree and they don’t deliver?! You order $10 worth of chow-mein from Mr. Wong and they bring it to your door.
I should have gotten the blue spruce, they’re lighter!
What was he like? (referring to her dad)
Oh, a lot like me…dark hair, flat chest..”
(ripping)
Was that my pants or my muscles?
If you fit into my pants, I think I'll kill myself.
...you’re born into a family. You do not join them like you do the Marines.
You have to tell me what to do.
Pull the plug.
You’re sick.
I’m sick? You’re cheating on a vegetable!
I don’t really know Jack’s type.
I like blondes, chubby ones.
Mmm, these potatoes are so creamy.
I seen the way you look at him.
What? What do you mean? How do I look at him?
Like you just seen your first trans-am.
And then you leaned.
‘Kay. How did I lean when I leaned?
How were you leaning? It was a lot different than hugging. Hugging is very different.
Hugging, that involves arms and hands, leaning is whole bodies moving in, like this. Leaning involves wanting, and accepting. Leaning.
Hey luc! Is this guy bothering you?
No, no.
Are you sure? ‘cause itlooks like he’s leaning.
I’ve had a really lousy Christmas, you just managed to kill my New Year, if you come back at Easter, I’ll let you burn down my apartment.
Even this Chocolate Peanut Butter tastes better.
Good. It’s Fudge Mint.
And the squirrels…
Don’t even say it!
…first, I knocked them out of their nest with a rock. Then I saved them.
I’d say she gets under your skin, and drives you so nuts you don’t know whether to hug her or really arm wrestle her. She would go all the way to Europe just to get a stamp in her passport. I don’t know if that amounts to insanity or just being really, really likable.
(Argh!) I don’t want any flowers from you! I am not wearing black underwear! And I definitely do not want to move in with you Jo--- Jack.
Well, I don’t have any flowers, I wouldn’t mind seeing the black underwear, but under the circumstances I don’t think we should move in together.
(stifling giggle) I thought you were Joe Jr.
I get that a lot.
I suck, or the outfit sucks?
It’s a toss-up.
If you've figured it out...haul it out and watch it now! =) If you've got a favorite line, add it! Hope you have fun!
(yeah, the characters are in different colors...can you figure them out?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I absolutely ADORE this movie. One of my favorite scenes is at the dinner table when they are talking about Guy Lombardo and hair color. I laugh hysterically everytime, because it reminds me of how completely chaotic our dinner time conversations were. Family--you may not be able to join them like the Marines, but if you hang out with one of them that LEANS alot, it may work out your way--you might even get a stamp in your passport!
I think I have it figured out but not sure enough to leave my own quote. I love that you are doing this. It makes my fridays!
WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING!!! that's one i know!! i think joe jr is a cousin of mine though...
Post a Comment