Thursday, November 8, 2007

Mr. Darcy

Yes, gentle friends. I have, of late, been neglectful in my correspondance. This is a grevious thing to be borne, and I must lay the responsibility at the feet of Mr. Darcy. Well, perhaps in fairness and honesty I must claim a portion of the blame. (Although, Mr. Darcy is such a delicious character what woman can honestly resist his charismatic pull? Even Elizabeth didn't last long!!)

If your thoughts and feelings echo these sentiments, I would direct your attentions to the publications by Pamela Aidan, entitled, "Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman: A Novel in Three Parts" Book 1: An Assembly Such As This, Book 2: Duty and Desire, and Book 3: These Three Remain.

Be forwarned! You too may neglect other duties!

3 comments:

kristib said...

like I need to get into another series! Is this one at least finished?

~jen said...

yes, it's finished! only three books. fabulous insight. let me know if you like them!

Holly said...

Ok, this is why I totally tune out people when they tell me about good books, because I will start reading and not come up for air until I am all done. I am a book addict of the worse kind--I become VERY neglectful of my mothering responsibilities. And you are tempting me beyond control. I am setting out to look for the books tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up!