Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday Movie Quote -Week I

This isn't a new one, folks. I'll give y'all more than one line to figure it out.

"You're gonna need an awful big glass of water to get that down."

"Unice? There's a person named Unice?"

"Who is that dangerously unbalanced woman?" *one of my favorites!*

I love you.
I know.
You do?
(nodding) You can't fight a tidalwave.
(kissing)

"Banister, as in Sliding Down the--"

Okay, if you can't get that, you probably haven't seen it. I would recommend you see it. It's split your britches good.

4 comments:

r & k said...

how come i can hear you saying these quotes out loud?

kristib said...

not a hard one...if you've seen it. Here's another from that one..."got a pencil, dahling?"

~jen said...

(soft feminine giggle)..."Oh, dear me, and one chinese dragon."

Jessie said...

I have no idea can't wait for the answer. Oh and Tag! you're it. Check my blog for the details.