"Mom, I don't like your hair. (then he reached out his little hand to my
cheek) But I do like your face."
He's off to a diplomatic beginning, and smart to like the things that aren't as easily changeable. (You'll understand why no pic accompanies this post....)
7 comments:
I actually think that this was very sweet. What a nice comment from a sweet little boy.
That is a great comment. I love more than anything those sweet hilariously innocent comments that our kids make! He's right, you do have a beautiful face.
that is hilarious! i want to see a picture.
You are beautiful, as was his comment. Don't you love childhood honesty?
What a sweetie. I wish that we lived closer then he and Gage could be great friends. They seem to have a similar personality.
You were the first one to inspire me to write the things down that my kids say so someday when they aren't so sweet I'll remember that they once were.
I wanted to mention the version of Somewhere over the Rainbow you have playing is one of my favorites!!
Post a Comment