Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Movie Answer Part VI

I love that y'all love this movie! I managed to sneak in a viewing of it this week while ironing shirts. (I think S has about 40!)

Pride & Prejudice --BBC version with Colin Firth is my absolute favorite! He captures Mr. Darcy so perfectly...as does Jennifer Ehle with Elizabeth. So much is said without words-- and just the right look.


I also enjoy the new version...because I get the whole story in a condensed version, and the cinema is so georgous!


This is a cheeky "modern" take on the original, which is quite fun. The characters are hilarious and there are so many references to the original story.


The "bollywood" version is also great. A musical version, if you will, where culture is the big divider rather than English class distinction. Very fun to get up and move to.

*sigh* such a good story...

1 comment:

Holly said...

What can I say, except I love them all. And it is nice to have a Pride and Prejudice movie for every mood you are in!