Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Movie Part VII

Okay, a new month, a new theme. Since this is the month when we celebrate LOVE, we need some love and some candy. Eye candy, that is. Someone you enjoy watching in the movies because they're so easy on the eyes. (Ahem, yes, I will be discussing men only. Women fall into a different category.)


Instead of giving a quote, I'll just talk about what show I like them in...and you can comment on your favorite with that actor-line, scene, movie, etc.


The first one is a suprise to me. Brad Pitt. I don't always love this actor, and most of his films are ones I won't see. But he is easy on the eyes, and I fell in love with him in this movie:







I was suprised at how much I liked this show. It's sorta hard to find, but good once I found it. The story grabbed me and made me want to watch to see what would happen. I found it very interesting. Fav. parts were Joe speaking to the old lady at the hospital and eating peanut butter. (The "Over the Rainbow/Wonderful World" song medly by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole is from that show (and if you can tell me another show it's in I just might send you something cool!))

I also like the Ocean's Series --lots of fun there...(not sure if I've seen 13...)





I'm not sure about his life decisions...but I enjoy these movies. Anyway. What do you think?

(Come back Friday to see who the next lucky actor is...)

5 comments:

Jessie said...

I loved these too! Ocean's Thirteen is better than twelve, so if you haven't seen it do. I think Scott might enjoy it too! I am a sucker for Matthew McConaughey and it helps that he does a lot of girlie romantic comedies. But my fav of his was A Time to Kill.

Windy said...

The song is also in You've Got Mail.

Brad Pitt first caught my eye in A River Runs Through It. I also love the Ocean's movies, but not because of Brad Pitt. I think they're so witty and well written. And personally I like Matt Damon better - he's more wholesome and cute. I'd look so plain and ridiculous standing next to a greek god like Brad Pitt!

Windy said...

I was wrong. It wasn't in You've Got Mail. It was in 50 First Dates.

~jen said...

greek god...that fits! (I don't know if I actually want to talk with him...just look at him from a distance.) I haven't seen 50 First Dates...I heard that song in another movie (probably not viewed by a wide audience)...not suprised to hear it in more than one.

Anonymous said...

we've rented ocean's 13 twice and i've finally finished it as of last night. i had to split it into two viewing sessions in order to get it all in.

now for ocean's 12. maybe next month. sheesh!!