...when I realize my kids will not be small forever.
A is estatic.
She noticed a loose tooth a few days ago. Seriously beginning to loosen up. (She couldn't eat whatever was for dinner until it was minced into bite-size pieces, to be consumed daintily via fork.) I'm convinced that she's too young to be saying good-bye to her baby teeth. They don't fall out until age six, right? Five is much too early. Perhaps superglue will delay the process?
She already knows all about the Tooth Fairy. She explained the whole process to little bro, with stardust shining in her eyes. She is so excited about this first tooth, I'd better let her eat it up (not the tooth, just the experience) because the next 19 may not be so fun....
P.S. She confessed that she hid a bean under her pillow one night to see if the Tooth Fairy would take it and leave her a small treat. Didn't work. Dad told her that the Tooth Fairy is too smart to be tricked...he knows because he tried something similar when he, too, was an aspiring enamel venture capitalist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
at least she told you it was loose. ethan gave me no such warning until it fell out...at the bank, while i was in an office with a personal banker and after i'd agreed to allow him a lollipop. it fell out and rolled under his chair. my first thought, " egads!! they're rotting from his skull!!"
way to go alice on the shot with the bean. you're in trouble, jen. she's so clever!
That is too funny! I got a good laugh out of the sneaky bean attempt. She's a smart little girl. I hope you guys had a good christmas! Do you have snow? We did, but it hasn't stuck on the ground (at least at our house).
Post a Comment