Thursday, December 13, 2007

Common Denominator

So. Most of the new television shows are over until January. Due to my present pathetic state, I have acquired a new set of "shows" to follow. (Please understand, I never watched every episode of a show until Lost, and I don't have cable, so I only follow what's publicly available.) Usually I have limited myself to Numbers and Lost. Because Lost isn't starting until Jan, I filled in with others.

The shows I enjoy now are: Chuck, Pushing Daisies, Life, Numbers.

The Facts are These: Upon reflection of the shows I like, I found a common thread...some form of the name Charles. We have Charles "Chuck" Bartowski (aka Charles Carmichael), Charlotte "Chuck" Charles, Detective Charlie Crews, and Professor Charles "Charlie" Epps. (If we stretch, Lost even has a Charley, but I think he got knocked off last season...)

So. Just another crazy pattern, of the not so obvious type that I love to find. (Perhaps that's a topic for another blog...how I love to see things relate to each other...)

What mindless entertainment to you crave from the B-Tube?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can never remember to watch anything on any given day or night; although, i do love dancing with the stars and the biggest loser. i forget about them often and check up on things online.

Allison said...

Nice use of "the facts are these". I can't not watch that show I think it is really well written and I love the character and actors.

I love the new look!

Jessie said...

Jen, so I thought I would reply here about the quilt. The majority of fabric is from the Buggy Barn line In the Pink, the rest were random pieces that I found to work with. You can find the pattern plus many others at Thimble Blossoms. There is a link on my blog! Glad to help always with the fabric considering I am like you with tubs full and never touched.