...in the bottom of the Cracker Jack box!

Yes. I've reached that point where my fingers swell up and I'm afraid of keeping my wedding ring on--it might stay on. I'd rather not get it stuck on my finger, so I'm now wearing my favorite cubic zirconium (or maybe just plastic) ring. It hasn't turned my finger green yet... but I'm really enjoying the huge stone--I'm estimating 1+ carat. This could be more dangerous than I realize....

2 comments:
I love it!! I went the super-dee-duper cheap route and just got a silver band from Wal-Mart. It was discolored within a week. I only got out of it two months ago. IF we have another baby I'll do the CZ number. Yours looks lovely.
Nice...I wore a fake one when we were in Madrid because, for some reason, I was sure that I would have a greater chance of being robbed at knifepoint while traveling abroad...
I'm thinking I might have to get another fakey since I have somehow developed a nasty reaction to my real ones since giving birth to Lydi. Yeah, wore them all through the pregnancy and now haven't been able to for 6 months because of hormonal backlash. I tell you, these kids change EVERYTHING!
Post a Comment