So, here for your viewing pleasure are a few self-portraits......
Monday, August 4, 2008
self portraits
so. I realize that most of y'all aren't in a position to visit. I also realize that half the fun of having a prego friend is seeing how enormously huge they get over the course of nine months. I guess it makes it seem more real...and you realize that you're glad you're not that big!
So, here for your viewing pleasure are a few self-portraits......
So, here for your viewing pleasure are a few self-portraits......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Great shot girlfriend! The feet and silhouette are a great way to document being preggers.
I can't believe you're almost due. Last I saw you, you were pregnant with A at the baby shower.
Man...it's been a LONG time!
You still have cute, shapely ankles! Losing them to the swelling is the greatest indignity of pregnancy, in my mind. I love the shadow pic!
ahhhhhh . . . i LOVE not being prego . . . :)
Post a Comment