...to me!
Yes, friends, today is my birthday. Many, many years ago, I made my debut upon this earth...which has never been the same since. =)
So, eat some cake and have a bowl of ice cream, and sing Happy Birthday for me! Then you can pretend that y'all were here with us, celebrating!! Yeah!
(Next year I'm going to try giving away gifts...but for now, I'm just trying not to be embarrassed by adding another year to my age.=)
Happy Birthday to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
...And many more!
Happy B-day Jen. Hope your day was great!
Don't stop with just cake and ice cream, it's your birthday for goodness sakes. I'd say you deserve like all the sweets you want for an entire 24 hours. That's at least how I approach birthdays. I hope yours was great.
did i ever know that this was your birthday? (it's also a more infamous date from my past...)
here's to a great, new decade!!
I love your pic of you and your cute kids on the top of your blogpage. You all look so great and, again, I love your hairstyle. I hope you had a great birthday. It's always interesting having a birthday in a new town. I hope you were able to enjoy your yummy cake. We miss you guys!!
Happy Birthday!The cake looked great--wish i could have been there to celebrate with you.
I wish you could all be here for cake! Who know that ice cream cakes are really ALL ice cream?!? (I sure didn't!) I've still got some in the freezer if you want to stop by. =)
Post a Comment