So. No sense hashing out the past, let's move forward! (This is a new year, afterall.)
I'd like to pick a theme each month, and highlight a few of my favorites that relate. So, since my birthday is this month, I'm going to talk about personal favorites. (As if the past discussions (all two of them) weren't about this very subject.)
Anyway.
Movie #1: One of my ULTIMATE favorite shows...which may show how geeky I am.
"I want my two dollars!"
"Now that be a shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that."
"Gee, Ricky, I'm sorry your mom blew up."
Just a few to whet the appetite. (I don't want to hog them all...) If you don't get it by the first line, perhaps you haven't personally experienced this particular cinematic delight. Remember, if you know it, leave a favorite quote or describe a scene, to help others and keep them guessing until next week.Good Luck! =)
6 comments:
I don't know the first one, the second is sooo familiar but I can't place, but you know I am all over the Better Off Dead quote.
Here's one probably only a few will know...
"Yes, I did it, I killed Yvette. I hated her, so much... That... it... it... flam - flames. Flames, on the side of my face, heathing... breathle - , heathing breaths. Heathing breath..."
What can I say more than, "A true classic" I haven't seen in ages, but I think it is time to run to my local BLockbuster online, and hang out with John Cusack for a bit.
"Dude! This is pure snow! Do you know the street value of this mountain?"
"Go down that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn."
Love this one!
I love this movie. Sorry haven't got any good quotes for ya! Still trying to track down a copy for my collection.
K- so am I the only idiot that didn't know they were all from the same movie???
i only know one quote...but can't remember the movie.
the suspense is killing me!!
Post a Comment