Yeah! Baby boy is here! Once he decided it was time to come, he came in a hurry. We arrived at the hospital room at 1:38 and he was born at 1:58. (No, I did not get that epidural I wanted, and yes, I got the stitches I didn't want.) Anyway. I'll spare you all the gory details. (If you really want them I'll send you an email.) We didn't get the camera out before delivery, so there are only a few pictures after we remembered. Like I said, things happened fast.
Henry Scott arrived 16 September, 2008, at 1:58 pm. 7lbs 15 oz. 20 3/4 inches.
Here he is, 3 min. old.

Close up of baby Henry.

Just the three of us...a few hours old.

Daddy and baby.

Big brother and sister hold the new baby.

We're all doing fine. Tired, but good. Thanks for all of your well wishes and prayers...they were answered!
17 comments:
Yay for Henry!! We're all excited here at the Stanko house. Glad things are going well for you all. Thanks for the pictures. He's a cutie! Steve and I send our love.
Yes! He is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I already talked to you, but I am SO happy to see the pictures! He looks great, your hair cut is DARLING and you look fabulous! Scott looks happy to have such a sweet boy and A and C look so grown up! You have cute kids, that will all be heartbreakers, so thanks for populating the world with one more! We sure love you!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! He looks so great! And YOU! You're NOT allowed to look so great after delivering a whopper!
What a fine family you guys have. Well done.
Welcome Henry! He's a cutie, and already looks like he belongs to your family. Thanks for not making us wait too long for the pictures...you're allowed 24 hours. :)
I love your haircut!
Is C's middle name Scott too?
Jen and Scott, he is a beautiful little boy. Congrats.
I have to agree with Lindsay, you look way too good for just giving birth. Seriously though, love the hairdo. Love the name Henry. Love the cute baby. Congrats
He is darling. So sweet. Glad he's here and you're all doing so well!
Congrats! He his sweet! Glad that everything went quickly for you and he arrived safe and sound. Good luck with little Henry. Love that name! (Reminds me of the movie Ever After)
ok - i'll call you on this since noone else has yet - noone looks that good 3 hours after delivery - jen, you don't need to make stories up just to impress us - we like you even if you look like crap after labor and delivery. we all know that pic of you is at least a good day after the birth. well, with that out of the way: congrats!! you did it and "natural" too. wow! i am having labor pains now just remembering how that was. good job, girl!
p.s. how in the world do your other kids have such nice fixed hair at the hospital. when mine show up, they look like they have been visited by your famous "night hairdresser" :)
I am so sorry about the absence of the epidural, but so happy that he is here. I love that name. Congratulations.
Congrats! What a cute family. So happy for you.
He is so beautiful! Congratulations! Love the name!
Congrats Jen! What a cutie, and you cut your hair! I love it, really it is very cute on you. I'm sorry you didn't get an epidural. Congrats to your little family.
Cute, cute, and cute! Looks like little brother fits right in. Such a beautiful family. You are now on my list of heroes for your lack of epidural. Even smiling afterwards, what a woman!!
What a cutie! Congratulations and good luck. Three was when life never went back to normal for me--but normal is very over-rated! and I enjoyed #3 the most (as far as relaxing and just trusting myself!)
Okay. Indulge me for a minute. I need more newborn pictures. I don't know what is going on but I need baby pictures. Help me out here, girlfriend.
i seriously need more pictures. that baby is over a month old. how am i supposed to be a bragging aunt with out new pics?
Post a Comment