Friday, June 27, 2008

Some-bunny Special


I feel like this baby is an energizer bunny--he keeps going and going and going. I don't remember the other kids moving so much. He's constantly kicking, wiggling, squirming, flipping, dancing on my bladder, springing off my ribs. He especially likes to move on opposite sides at once. I figure he's really happy or really high off of all the chocolate I've been eating. He should be good and strong from all his in-utero exercise. I wonder if he'll slow down or speed up as he fattens up and loses space.

6 comments:

kristib said...

Esther (a 9 lb. baby) was flipping up until the very end. Seriously, head down one week, head up the next, and completely wedged in sideways when she was born. Good luck with Billy! (that is what you decided on, isn't it?)

Jessie said...

I will have to go with speeding up! What's the fun if they slow down, a race to the bathroom is always and adventure when they are dancing on your bladder!

Katrina said...

i'll add that dancing on the bladder thing to the list of why i dont want kids...yet.

Allison said...

Loved catching up on you. I'm sorry about your day, hopefully it means you won't get another one for a long time.

ABQ Mom said...

Congratulations! Seriously, I'm a horrible friend! I'm so excited for you. So you missed my window, but not by much! Ragan just turned 1 yesterday, still close together.

So I'm guessing from reading some comments that you're expecting a boy?

Anonymous said...

I experience the same when I eat chocolate too.

Maybe one day I'll learn and stop sharing my goodies with Charley. Either that or pad the walls.