
Sweet A likes to dress herself. I try to give her the freedom to create clothing combinations, because, hey, that means one less thing that I have to worry about! I am usually quite amazed at the pieces she puts together; they're not always ones that I've thought of before. (Did I mention she likes to layer?)
I love her imagination and confidence, and hope she keeps those traits always.
4 comments:
she must have given Esther lessons...
thats just funny! you tell her i'm very impressed with her sense of style! and you tell her her aunt would love to take her shopping when she's older.
Oh I miss that girl! She looks so cute!
Well, I think she looks GREAT!!! I would wear something like that and think I was hot stuff. So, it may be frightful to you that she and I have similar ideas of what is cool, but oh, well. I like to think of it as creative...
Post a Comment