...welcome to the sundry details of our completely average lives...
Friday, August 28, 2009
Humor Relief
Just for your Friday enjoyment, and to further my denial that there is still packing to do. I really want to sit down and watch the "classic" Star Wars now--the first three, Episodes 4-5-6. If I could only remember which box they were in...
Let's get an update in all your SPARE time on your new place. Hope you are having a good school year and avoiding this H1N1--it's everywhere down here! : )
yeah, so we haven't been able to get the internet working at the new digs yet. when that happens, we'll get pics going. sorry for the delay. perhaps this will be a cyper christmas gift?
What's there to say? I'm working on my seventh house, in the fourth state in eight years. (Some of the cardboard has seen it all.) I love books, movies, friends, hoarding fabric and baking dessert if the kitchen is remotely clean. My husband is the perfect man for me and my children are too smart for my own good.
4 comments:
Oh please please please put up some house picts! I can't wait any longer!
Wherefore art thou Jen?
Please don't tell me you guys have got the cooties that are going around out here. If so, you can never, ever move again!
Hope things are going well!
Really, really, really...
N' stuff.
Let's get an update in all your SPARE time on your new place. Hope you are having a good school year and avoiding this H1N1--it's everywhere down here! : )
yeah, so we haven't been able to get the internet working at the new digs yet. when that happens, we'll get pics going. sorry for the delay. perhaps this will be a cyper christmas gift?
Post a Comment