Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Genius Plan for Making Millions

In the spirit of complete distraction and denial of what I should be doing I have come up with my million dollar movie idea...(or book idea, whichever...)

I know you are beside yourself with anticipation as to the genius of this idea. Ahem, here goes.

Have you ever started a google search with the words "how to" and read what comes up in the prompt box? You could tell an entire story with the list that pops up.

how to...
  • tie a tie
  • kiss
  • get pregnant
  • loose weight
  • make a website
  • write a resume
  • draw
  • solve a rubix cube
  • write a cover letter
  • get a passport
Our story goes something like this...(subject to change at authors whim...)

Wait!! I challenge YOU to come up with a story using these ten points. I'll work on mine and post it in a day or two. At least sketchy outline. Link me to it, can't wait to see the creativity flow! (and I really don't want to paint the inside of my cabinets!!)

When you see this as a famous book or movie, know that you saw it here first, and if you make millions on it, cut me in - k?

Seriously, it's brilliant.... at least worth an episode of seinfield...

No comments: