...because you just might get it!!
Did I ask for things to pick up?!? They have. That's why I've been *absent* (more than usual, anyway).
Things are getting crazy busy at our house--all the doors are sanded (cabinets and closets and regular old doors), half of the cabinets have been tung oiled (two coats front and back), the inside of the cabinets have been primed one coat, the bathroom floor has been repaired, the stone fireplace has been REMOVED, the "pit of despair" discovered under the hearth (that led to the crawlspace), a floor has been created over that, the hall-wall has been partially built, all the subfloor has been replaced and hardibacker put down for the tile areas, (bathroom, entry, hall, kitchen, living room), the kitchen counters are in!! beautiful laminate faux granite, the drywall guy has been selected, the furnace/air conditioner/heat pump is still being debated, and I'm looking forward to more tung oiling (my wax-on/wax-off muscles are in agony!), more prep for painting--cleaning walls from all the sanding dust, filling in nail holes, sweeping, taping windows... our floor has arrived, we just have to pick it up, and our appliances have been ordered and will be delivered at the end of the month. Phew. That's just the work at the house....there have been other things going on as well... like the kids in swimming lessons, my grandfather passing away, business trips to Portland, girls camp....and I lost my camera.
Perhaps next summer I can lay on my back and watch the clouds float by?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dang girl! You are on fire!
Post a Comment