Thursday, June 11, 2009

Musings

Once again, it's been a whirlwind week. We celebrated Sir C's b-day with a party, Sweet A's dance recital, traveled to Utah for my brother's wedding, DH's triathlon and back again in a week...and one day if you're counting. Doesn't seem like much, but I think I've just had 5 years of my life sucked from me. Like the man in black. All I can do now is whimper.

Seriously, it was great to see family. All of my family was together for the first time in years! The last brother is married. All of our siblings are now complete sets, not floating around like mis-matched socks lost in the washing machine! The next weddings will be for the nieces and nephews....we'll see how many years that will take...

Back to the grindstone.

We've managed to finish school, get shots, get a black eye, get a new gas line, get the lawn mowed, get a book read, get the primary activity over, get milk and get to the park, and it's only been four days! I'm waiting for things to pick up.

I'll post pics as I find them.

1 comment:

kristib said...

Happy Birthday to the 5-year-old!