Tim Hawkins Things you don't say to your wife
I wish I knew how to post a you tube video here, because I would post this one. It is truly hilarious!! You'll just have to click on the link if you want to laugh hard. (If anyone could give me some tips, I'd appreciate it... then I'll post it here and you won't have to follow the link)
Let me know what you think!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Charley heard the singing and backed into my lap to watch. She thought it was funny too.
I'm so glad Micah doesn't hunt (we shoot skeet) or watch sports (we prefer to play).
At the moment, if he bought me a treadmill, I'd be cool with it. If he did it 8 months ago I'd be in tears.
Timing is everything.
steve got that one and we laughed pretty hard. and then he proceeded to tell me we probably shouldnt plan to have a kid in october. hmm...
Jen when you are looking at the clip there should be somewhere on there that says embed. All you do is copy the embed code and then paste it on a new post and then when you view your blog it will have automatically popped up. Hope that helps! How's the hair?
I thought this guy was very funny by the way. Very catchy! Thanks!
Post a Comment