(Note: This post is about a month late...but better late than never, right?)

Ah, the perfect beginning to the day...helping daddy mow the lawn. Might not float all y'all's boats, but this is one fun lawn mowing machine, and the little man love to get on it every chance he gets! Besides, he's such a good helper!

Yes, the blue train cake. I think he had one last year... this one is a cupcake cake. Wilton has a set of
silicone cupcakes (in lots of shapes) that you arrange in a design, then fill and bake. Then you decorate and each piece is already sliced! (great, except I'd rather throw away a wrapper than wash it out!)

Happy 4th Birthday Boy! So excited to blow his candles out.

This was the big birthday gift. He got his own bike, with training wheels, so that he doesn't have to borrow his sister's (which has the training wheels taken off).

He turned into quite the daredevil by the end of the evening, trying to ride tricky, with no hands, or not quite on his seat. My little man is growing up!! Happy Birthday.
3 comments:
I love the goggles! I need them for running right now.
And a mouth guard of some type. Some pesky bug wanted to get too close to my tonsils this morning. Blech!
YAY! Happy Birthday! I have such a cute niece and nephew!
Hey this is actually Steve commenting not my wife. I just realized that you are wearing a very stylish Wheaties hat. I would just like you to know I have the exact same hat!!! 5 bucks at Wal-Mart? Probably the only two people to buy a Wheaties hat. Imagine that.
Post a Comment