Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Milestones

I think it's safe to say I have somehow managed to miss most of the major milestones of my family on this blog. I have reflected on the last year, and I believe I missed A's birthday, Scott's, our anniversiary, the family vacation, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, and my birthday. Do you remember me mentioning them? Hmm... I did manage to get the new baby up, and that's about it. So, for my own personal "ketch"ing up, I will be posting about these in the future (perhaps on their actual date this year. Don't hold your breath, though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've missed all of our stuff too...including Morgan's first birthday...I think.

Is it worse that I'd admitting to skipping so many "highlight" posts or that I can't remember how many I've done?

My memory stinks. Children, husbands, houses, big dogs and buying a mini-van have done me in...