Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Over the Moon

...yeah, there's been alot going on lately. This was supposed to be the April 1, announcement, but we were traveling. And then moving. And we're still unpacking. But I didn't want to shock y'all with pictures of a new infant. Who would believe? So, I'm letting you know a few months ahead.

We're super excited.

I'm super hormonal and disgusted by my former maternity clothes. (How did I manage all those years ago...and why in the heck did I save them?!?) Must have seemed like a good idea at the time. Crazy.

Here's to roundness and choosing the perfect name! =)

15 comments:

me said...

Hooray for you!!!! Congratulations! And since my math is really, really bad, when is 140 days from now?

~jen said...

140 days is 20 weeks. The estimated time of arrival is mid September. =)

Shelby said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you! I want to chat soon. I think all we have is Scott's cell. So, are you guys finding out what the sex is? And, have you moved? So many questions! :)

r & k said...

congratsyourfreakinlations! hormonal,huh? yikes! what is the gender? don't even tell me you are not finding out. you will be dead to me, not to mention i have a strict rule not to buy a baby gift for those crazies that don't find out what the sex is - j/k :)

btw-i think you should post some pics of you in your maternity wardrobe - i want to see how bad they are :)

kristib said...

Hee hee...I have to admit that I suspected as much. Obviously, that was not based on your appearance (since I haven't seen you in almost a year), just a little premonition...I know how tight-lipped you are about these things. Glad you had a nice birthday. :)

P.S. we vote for Earl if it's a boy and Kristi if it's a girl.

Katrina said...

i'll be honest jen, that little floating baby on your page weirds me out just a tad. and steve and i vote for Katrina if its a girl, and Steven if its a boy. :)

Marsha said...

Congrats! Thanks for the sharing the exciting news. Wish I was there to give you a hug in person

Holly said...

Congratulations! And seriously, the deal is that maternity clothes just keep getting cuter, and the old ones look older and older faster. Luckily, you only have to endure them for about 139 more days. . .

traci said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Even if you were to have purchased those materninty clothes just last year, I am sure they would already be out of style and you wouldn't want to wear them. I got all new stuff with Gage and by Mallory, I couldn't even believe that I would have worn them. And, I promise you, I am not that snooty. But, there are better clothes out there and they are at the Gap Clearance, so you better come out and I will take you there! I am happy for your family and I hope the symtoms that go along with this wonderful event are manageable and you feel great. P.S. - I never gave you that hot brown recipe and I hope that you found one! Have fun with it all tomorrow.

Jessie said...

Yea!!! Another baby to fill the huge burban. Only another 5 more to go? Can't wait to hear more news on the baby front! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm thrilled for you 5! And yeah, I feel the same way about my maternity clothes. Just 58 days to go until I can leave 'em behind. Not that I'm counting...

Are the kids thrilled too?

Allison said...

YAYYYYYY! Oh I am so excited for you. I can't wait to find out the sex and the name and see the face of the newest scottjenco addition.

Jamie said...

Aw, Jennnnnnn - Congrats!! I'm so excited for you.

I had the same feeling about my maternity clothes. Except I HAD to get new ones with Halen because she was so big that nothing fit.

Sending you big hugs!

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

YAY! Jen I am so happy for you! Congratulations on the new baby! Keep us posted on how you are feeling!!

Colorado Oldroyds said...

Congrats on another cute little Anderson! I remember me telling everyone right away when we were both pregnant with our boys. You were smart and waited to share the news. Even though they were only weeks apart, it felt like I was pregnant twice as long. Good luck with your move, remember only the esstentials.:)