

So, I realize that you're not logging in simply to peruse my poetic prose and delight in the dirt divulged from my chaotic corner.
You want pictures.
Photographic proof of our physical progress. Well, here are Charley & Alice at the top of Sandia Crest, the mountain just east of Albuquerque, 10,000+ feet in elevation. Yeah, hard to breath up there. Took 20 minutes for a 5 min. conversation...and I can't remember what else happened. (Not sure if it's the elevation or the view that left me breathless.)
I hope this curbs your current cravings, you crass creatures....
6 comments:
WOW! You have hair now! (Hey, me too!) Your kids are so cute! Little Alice looks just like you. Sorry, no pics of me 'till I recover. I'm all swollen and really allergic to being pregnant.
I always forget New Mexico has mountains. Could Charles look any more like Scott? I love the family picture!! We need to have one taken.
I love the pics your kids are getting so big! Love the view, I love being back around the mountains!
Don't rub it in, Jessie.
Charles just needs Scott's curly hair, but my ultra-straight won the genetic battle. ..and no, Lindsay, I don't have hair anymore...it got chopped...I'll discuss that on the topic of haircuts later...
I saw the picture and thought "that looks like ABQ from Sandia Crest", scrolled down farther and the next picture confirmed my thoughts. :-)
Post a Comment